Collaborative audio/midi/video platform
What is Sequencer Party?
Sequencer Party is an audio, MIDI, and video editor that runs in your browser. Users create sessions by wiring up plugins written in a format called WAM 2, which stands for Web Audio Module. WAMs are like VST plugins for the web, and if you are a software developer you can make your own.
You can collaborate in real-time - turn a knob, add some notes, record a phrase - and it is sent to all collaborators in the session. Sign up and invite your friends to a project!
- A randomized, livecoded acid sequencer running a SH-101 WebAudioModule into third-party FX and video generators
- Sequencing a Syncussion clone made in RNBO
- Two Turing Machines controlling a Spectrum:Modal and sampled piano
- Create patches, save and load to the community, or save this project to your own account and invite friends for realtime patch editing.
- MIDI Debugging tool. Pick a MIDI input, send MIDI data, see it logged. Press 'replay' to re-send recorded messages.
- Stacking and sequencing ISF Video plugins!
- updated 8 days ago
- updated 21 days ago
- updated 22 days ago
- updated 25 days ago
- updated a month ago
Project to share with other discord users!